Classes fill fast. Register early to save spot!
REQUIRED for Dance Company team members.
- Click to READ our Policies and how we operate.
- See flyer, camp descriptions, & instructions below!
- Summer tuition is auto-charged July 5. Setup AutoPay in the Parent Portal.
- Registrations after July 5 are auto-charged after approval.
Ages 2 – 10: Christmas in July
July 18 – 22, 10 AM – 12 PM, $105
Put a little holiday cheer into your summer! Students will learn choreography in a variety of styles to famous seasonal songs ranging from Nutcracker selections to radio pop hits and perform in an informal showing for parents on the last day of camp.
- ATTIRE: Any color leotard or top with fitted shorts or leggings.
- LAST DAY ATTIRE: Black bottoms & red top.
- HAIR: Please secure hair away from face in a ponytail.
- SHOES: Ballet for all ages. Ages 4 – 10 also need tap shoes.
- BRING: Small NUT-FREE snack & water bottle.
*We have a donated shoe bin in our lobby. If you find a pair that fits your dancer, you are welcome to keep them! If you are trying tap for the first time, you may also use bare feet or tennis shoes. Our dress code for the regular dance year is specific, but summer camp is more flexible to allow first-timers to see what dance is all about!
Ages 11 – 18: Summer Intensive
July 25 – 28, 5 PM – 8 PM, $145
Your chance to try some new dance! Expand your existing training by joining us for this special week of master classes from local and guest artists. Featuring: Dance Fitness, Street Jazz, Pilates for Dancers, Contemporary, Stage Make-up, Voice Instruction, Hip Hop, & Musical Theatre.
- ATTIRE: Clothing that promotes freedom of movement.
- HAIR: Secure hair away from face.
- SHOES: Tennis shoes, jazz shoes, & bare feet. Ages 14 – 18 may bring heels for street jazz portion if desired.
- BRING: Water bottle.
Click for instructions and to Login or Create Account.
Trouble logging in? Do not create a duplicate account. Use Forgot Password.
We email confirmation 24-28 hours after approving.