- Must be required age by Sept 1 for Sept-May season.
- Must be required age by July 15 for summer camps.
- New students observed for final placement.
- Teachers decide when ALL students progress to next level.
- Accounts must be paid in full to register and perform in recital.
- Students who wish to withdraw MUST give written notice by Nov 1.
- If you drop after Nov 1 or fail to notify the studio, tuition & costumes are due through May according to terms and conditions signed during online registration.
- Subject to change pending evolution of COVID-19 and measures of government authority.
- Regular attendance is essential to maintain/advance level(s).
- If sick, or a family member is sick, please do not attend.
- Please notify office of absences.
- If injured, attend to observe and learn lesson.
- If you need to talk to a teacher, please contact office to make an appointment.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Our lobby may be open this year, but to keep exposure limited, only one person is allowed at drop-off/pick-up if needed.
- Otherwise, please drop off at the door or in parking lot if dancer is older/able.
- Studio opens 5 min before 1st class of day & closes 5 minutes after last class.
- Please drop off and pick up on time.
- DO NOT block store entrances with cars.
- We are not responsible for children or activity outside the studio.
- Please advise your dancer to wait in the protected area of the corner near the studio if they are waiting for a ride.
- Wear cover-ups to/from studio and while waiting for rides.
- In line with the mask mandate, everyone 5 years of age, and older, must currently wear a face covering unless fully vaccinated.
- We will clarify if/when masks may be removed for physical dancing (exercising) as fall registration grows closer and as we continue to receive advisement from the Virginia Department of Health.
Health Screening & Cleaning
- Please self-screen. Those showing signs or with fever will not be admitted to class.
- 3 feet of social distancing will be practiced to the extent possible.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the studio.
- Disinfection & cleaning procedures in place.
- Medical grade HEPA air purifier.
- If anyone at the studio tests positive, you will be notified by email and the area will receive a thorough cleaning.
- Please let us know immediately if student is experiencing symptoms, or if anyone living in the same home has tested positive.
- Students with known exposure must not attend for 14 days.
- Students awaiting test results or in close contact with someone awaiting results must not attend until a negative result is seen.
- Zoom will NOT be an option this year for regular classes.
- In the event of a future shutdown, zoom may be re-instated.
- If so, classes would be held on the same day and time from home.
- Since we serve many different areas and schools, we do not follow school district closing policies.
- Closings will be emailed/texted or posted to social media by 2 PM.
- Make-up options are usually available when the studio is closed for weather.
- ie. If enrolled in Monday Primary combo, you may attend Primary Combo on alternate day if available.
- If additional section is not available, choose one level above/below current class.
- ie. If enrolled in Ballet 2, may attend Ballet 1 or Ballet 3 as a make-up.
- Refer to Class Schedule on Fall Registration page for options.
- Note: Make-up options should NOT be used on a regular basis.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change classes due to low enrollment.
- We do NOT send monthly bills. Statements will be sent ONLY if account is overdue.
- Reminders, newsletters, overdue bills, & recital schedules are EMAILED.
- Like us on facebook and follow us on instagram for updates.
Contract, Liability Waiver, & Release
I agree that completing online registration constitutes as an electronic signature and forms a binding contract with Seven Hills Dance Studio. I have read and understood all of the studio policy information and agree to be bound by the policies, waiver, and release.
WITHDRAWAL CONTRACT: Students who drop a class after November 1, or who fail to give WRITTEN notice before November 1, must pay tuition for all nine months of the contract (Sept-May) and all costume fees.
LIABILITY WAIVER: As a participant, or as a parent/guardian of a participant of Seven Hills Dance Studio programs, I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury and I agree to assume full risk of any injuries, including damages, death or loss which may be sustained as a result of participation in any activities connected with Seven Hills Dance Studio. I agree to waive and relinquish all claims agains Seven Hills Dance Studio and its faculty members from any and all claims resulting from participation in the program. In case of accidents or sickness, I consent to temporary first aid for myself or my child to be rendered by staff and/or emergency medical care to be provided by ambulance or hospital personnel. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses and voluntarily assume the risks that I and/or my children may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending and participating and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Seven Hills Dance Studio their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IMAGE RELEASE: I understand that photographs, recordings, tapings, or filming of participants by any and all Seven Hills Dance Studio employees, independent contractors, or members of the press become the property of Seven Hills Dance Studio and may be used in current or future print/tv/video/web form and/or sale.