- Classes fill quickly!
- Season runs Sept-May.
- Classes begin the day after Labor Day.
LIMITED CAPACITY NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 physical distancing regulations, classes will be enrolling at limited capacity. In the event a class is closed during online enrollment, contact us at email@example.com to be put on a waiting list. As distancing guidelines evolve, students may be added into classes at a later date.
Register online July 1 – Sept 1
Register online Aug 1 – Oct 1
- Click to read Registration Handbook & *NEW COVID-19 policies.
- View Class Schedule below.
- Follow instructions below schedule.
- Ballet is REQUIRED for pointe, modern, lyrical, & acro.
- A combo is required for Hippity Hop to establish rhythm and movement awareness.
- Pre-pointe: Must be age 11 + and have studied ballet for three consecutive years.
- Login to Parent Portal. Choose a button at the bottom of this page when ready.
- Update all tabs. Address, Guardian, etc.
- Enroll in Membership. Annual $10 (paid to software not studio) is required to register online, view/pay invoices, store secure auto-pay info, and subscribe to email/text.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions each enrollment.
- Enroll in Class(es). Use age as guide. New students observed for final placement.
- Setup Auto Pay. Provide secure billing info via debit/credit or bank account.
- Registration fees ($25/new students only) process with first month’s tuition.
- Tuition processes Sept 10 – May 10.
You may receive automated emails from the system as you make class selections.
Official email confirmation from the studio will be sent once we have approved your registration.
If you have trouble, do not create a duplicate account. Choose Forgot Password.