- Online registration opens August 1 for each school year (Sept – May).
- Once open, register early to secure space. Classes fill quickly!
- Classes begin the day after Labor Day.
- Returning students: Registration closes September 1.
- New students: Registration closes October 1.
- Click here to view our Registration Handbook – rates, policies, etc.
- Click here to view our Class Schedule – list of options by age.
- Follow links & instructions below.
Note: If your student is age 11 and has studied ballet for three consecutive years at the studio, they are eligible to enroll in pre-pointe. This class has a different process than other classes. Click here to read more.
Families with Parent Portal Account <— Register returning students or add sibling
Families signing up for the first time <— Register new students
New student trial class:
If you are age 11 or higher, we recommend you take a complimentary first class to be observed for further placement. Please use the age guideline on our class schedule above to find options. In order to participate in a trial class, you MUST bring a completed waiver to the trial class(es). Click here to print waiver. IMPORTANT: Some classes fill quickly. If you would prefer to create a Portal account at the new student link above to “hold” a spot for your student while they try classes, you may do that in lieu of a waiver.
Once logged in:
- Update tabs – Address, Guardian, etc.
- Enroll in Membership. Annual $10 (paid to software not studio) is required to register online, view/pay invoices, store secure auto-pay info, and subscribe to email/text alerts.
- Terms & Conditions – Read/agree to contract/waiver/release – required each enrollment.
- Enroll in Class.
- Setup Auto Pay. Provide secure billing info via debit/credit or bank account. Tuition will be automatically billed Sept 10 – May 10. Registration fees ($25/new students only) will be billed with first month’s tuition.
You will receive email confirmation within 24-48 hours once we have approved your registration.
If you have difficulty logging in, DO NOT create duplicate account. Choose Forgot Password.