- Enrollment is currently closed. See open windows below.
- Classes fill quickly. Register early to secure spot!
- Season runs Sept-May.
- Classes begin the day after Labor Day.
LIMITED CAPACITY: If a class is closed during online enrollment, email firstname.lastname@example.org for waiting list.
Register online Aug 1 – Sept 1
Register online Aug 15 – Oct 1
Exception: Creative Movement may also register for Jan-May session starting Dec 1. Must be age 3 by Jan 1.
- Click to read Registration Handbook.
- View Class Schedule below.
- Follow instructions below schedule.
- Ballet REQUIRED for pointe, modern, lyrical, & acro.
- A combo is required for Hippity Hop to establish rhythm and movement awareness.
- Pointe: Students will be evaluated in class for pointe starting at Level 4. Until then, ballet/pointe is taken entirely in soft ballet shoes.
- Please do not create a Portal account if you do not wish to enroll.
- If you have trouble, do not create a duplicate account. Choose Forgot Password.
- Login to Parent Portal. Choose a button at the bottom of this page when ready.
- Update all tabs. Address, Guardian, etc.
- Enroll in Membership. Annual $10 (paid to software not studio) is required to register online, view/pay invoices, store secure auto-pay info, and subscribe to email/text. This membership is good each year through May 31.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions each enrollment.
- Enroll in Class(es). Use age as guide. New students observed for final placement.
- Setup Auto Pay. Provide secure billing info via debit/credit or bank account.
- Registration fees ($25/new students only) process with first month’s tuition.
- Tuition processes Sept 10 – May 10.
You may receive automated emails from the system as you make class selections, but official email confirmation will be sent within 24-48 hours once we have manually approved your registration.
Email email@example.com with questions anytime!