- Online registration opens August 1 for each school year (Sept – May).
- Once open, register early to secure space. Classes fill quickly!
- Click here to view our Registration Handbook – rates, policies, etc.
- Click here to view our Class Schedule – list of options by age.
- Follow links & instructions below.
Note: If your student is age 11 and has studied ballet for three consecutive years at the studio, they are eligible to enroll in pre-pointe. This class has a different process than other classes. Click here to read more.
Families with Parent Portal Account <— Register returning students or add sibling
Families signing up for the first time <— Register new students
Once logged in:
- Update tabs – Address, Guardian, etc.
- Enroll in Membership. Annual $10 (paid to software not studio) is required to register online, view/pay invoices, store secure auto-pay info, and subscribe to email/text alerts.
- Terms & Conditions – Read/agree to contract/waiver/release – required each enrollment.
- Enroll in Class.
- Setup Auto Pay. Provide secure billing info via debit/credit or bank account. Once we approve registration, first month’s tuition (replaces September) and registration fees ($25/new students only) will be billed via AUTO-PAY to secure spot. Afterwards, tuition will be auto-billed monthly on the 10th from October – May.
You will receive email confirmation once approved.
If you have difficulty logging in, DO NOT create duplicate account. Choose Forgot Password.