- See below for open enrollment windows.
- Classes fill quickly. Register early to secure spot!
- Season runs Sept-May.
- Exception: Creative Movement runs in two sessions – Sept-Dec and Jan-May.
- Classes begin the day after Labor Day.
- If a class is closed, email email@example.com to be notified if a spot opens.
Register online Aug 1 – Sept 1
Register online Aug 15 – Oct 1
Creative Movement (Age 3) may also register for Jan – April session starting Dec 1. Must be age 3 by Jan 1.
- Click to view our Registration Handbook.
- View Co-requisites, Calendar, and Class Schedule below.
- Follow instructions below schedule.
- Ballet is required for modern, lyrical, acro, & pointe.
- Combo is required for Hippity Hop to establish rhythm & movement fundamentals.
- Pointe – Due to recent curriculum changes, some of our Ballet/Pointe classes have merged.
Levels 4 & 5 – Ballet & Pointe are the SAME class. Students will be evaluated in class for Pointe shoes starting at Ballet 4. If they receive an invitation to purchase pointe shoes, a latter portion of class will be taken on pointe. If a student received pointe shoes last year, the instructor will evaluate their progress for continued safety and also designate a latter portion of class to be taken on pointe. Otherwise, ballet is taken entirely in soft shoes. One recital dance. One costume fee. Instructors will designate shoes for recital. *Click HERE to view information about pointe shoe readiness, fitting, care, & maintenance.
Levels 6 & above – Ballet & Pointe are SEPARATE classes. One recital dance PER class. One costume fee PER class.
- Please do not create a Portal account if you do not wish to enroll. If you have trouble, do not create a duplicate account. Choose Forgot Password.
- We manually approve all registrations within 24-48 hours. Official email confirmation will be sent upon approval.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions anytime!
- Login to Parent Portal or Create Account. Click button at the bottom of this page when ready.
- Update all tabs. Address, Guardian, etc.
- Enroll in Membership. Annual $10 fee is required to save spot(s) in desired class(es). Membership expires May 31.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions each enrollment.
- Enroll in Class(es). Use age as guide. New students observed for final placement.
- Setup Auto Pay. Provide required secure billing info via debit/credit or bank account.
- Registration fees ($25/new students only) process with first month’s tuition.
- Tuition processes Sept 10 – May 10.
- Costume fees process 3rd Fri in Nov. See Recital page for info.