- Must be required age by Sept 1 for Sept-May season.
- Must be required age by July 15 for summer camps.
- New students observed for final placement.
- Teachers decide when ALL students progress to next level.
- Accounts must be paid in full to register and perform in recital.
- Students who wish to withdraw MUST give written notice by November 1.
- If drop after November 1 or fail to notify, MUST pay tuition/costumes through May.
- Regular attendance is essential to maintain/advance level(s).
- If sick, or a family member is sick, please do not attend.
- Please notify office of absences.
- If injured, attend to observe and learn lesson.
- If you need to talk to teacher, please contact office to make an appointment.
*NEW* Pick-up & Drop-off
- Studio opens 5 min before 1st class of day & closes 5 minutes after last.
- Please drop off and pick up on time.
- DO NOT block store entrances with cars.
- We are not responsible for children or activity outside the studio.
- Wear cover-ups to/from studio and while waiting for rides.
- Only one person allowed at pick-up/drop-off (if needed).
- Please drop off at the door (or in parking lot if dancer is older/able).
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing while waiting.
- Do not enter lobby. Lobby will be closed.
- Students and staff will be given a non-touch temperature check.
- Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted to class.
- Student must be fever free for 72 hours before attending.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance/exit and throughout studio.
- Please come dressed for class. Dressing room will be CLOSED.
- Please bring water bottle. Water fountain will be CLOSED.
- STRICT HAIR policy: Secure in bun or ponytail to prevent touching face in class.
- Dance bags: Bring only what you need. Teachers will direct where to put bags.
- Remove street shoes BEFORE entering classrooms.
- Only staff members will be allowed to open/close doors. Keep doors propped.
- Certain classes may be instructed to use specific entrances/exits.
- Back-to-back classes will transition at staggered times.
- High touch-point surfaces like knobs & dance barres will be cleaned between classes.
- Daily cleaning & disinfection procedures will be intensified.
- Unnecessary seating, tumbling mats, & props will be removed from rooms.
- Distancing will be enforced in class with appropriately spaced floor markings.
- Please discuss the importance of social distancing with your dancer.
- We recommend masks for entering and exiting the studio and during high-traffic transitions.
- Students may remove masks while dancing/exercising or keep them on if preferred.
- If the studio must close for future social distancing, the class schedule will transfer directly to zoom.
- Dance classes will continue at originally scheduled days/times within the safety of your home.
- We are thankful Zoom will allow us to connect & keep training consistent!
If there’s something dancers know how to do, it’s pivot. We opened our Virtual Classroom within three days of the first shutdown. Rather than consider it a band-aid, we believe it could be a brand new learning platform for future programs!
- We do not follow Lynchburg City Schools or close for teacher workdays.
- Closings will be emailed/texted or posted to social media by 2 PM.
- We do NOT send monthly bills. Statements will be sent ONLY if account is overdue.
- Reminders, newsletters, overdue bills, & recital schedules are EMAILED.
- Like us on facebook and follow us on instagram for updates.
- COVID-19: Make-up options ARE NOT permitted at this time due to the size of existing classes.
- Otherwise, make-up options are usually available when studio is closed for weather.
- ie. If enrolled in Monday Primary combo, you may attend Primary Combo on alternate day.
- If additional section is not available, choose one level above/below current class.
- ie. If enrolled in Ballet 2, may attend Ballet 1 or Ballet 3 as a make-up.
- Refer to Class Schedule on Fall Registration page for options.
- Note: Make-up options should NOT be used on a regular basis.
Contract, Liability Waiver, & Release
I agree that completing online registration constitutes as an electronic signature and forms a binding contract with Seven Hills Dance Studio. I have read and understood all of the studio policy information and agree to be bound by the policies, waiver, and release.
WITHDRAWAL CONTRACT: Students who drop a class after November 1, or who fail to give WRITTEN notice before November 1, must pay tuition for all nine months of the contract (Sept-May) and all costume fees.
LIABILITY WAIVER: As a participant, or as a parent/guardian of a participant of Seven Hills Dance Studio programs, I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury and I agree to assume full risk of any injuries, including damages, death or loss which may be sustained as a result of participation in any activities connected with Seven Hills Dance Studio. I agree to waive and relinquish all claims agains Seven Hills Dance Studio and its faculty members from any and all claims resulting from participation in the program. In case of accidents or sickness, I consent to temporary first aid for myself or my child to be rendered by staff and/or emergency medical care to be provided by ambulance or hospital personnel. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses and voluntarily assume the risks that I and/or my children may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending and participating and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Seven Hills Dance Studio their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IMAGE RELEASE: I understand that photographs, recordings, tapings, or filming of participants by any and all Seven Hills Dance Studio employees, independent contractors, or members of the press become the property of Seven Hills Dance Studio and may be used in current or future print/tv/video/web form and/or sale.