- Must be required age by Sept 1 for Sept-May season.
- Must be required age by July 15 for summer camps.
- New students observed for final placement.
- Teachers decide when ALL students progress to next level.
- Accounts must be paid in full to register and perform in recital.
- Students who wish to withdraw MUST give written notice by November 1.
- If you drop after November 1 or fail to notify the studio, tuition & costumes are due through May according to contract agreement during online registration.
- Subject to change pending evolution of COVID-19 and measures of government authority.
- Regular attendance is essential to maintain/advance level(s).
- If sick, or a family member is sick, please do not attend.
- Please notify office of absences.
- If injured, attend to observe and learn lesson.
- If you need to talk to a teacher, please contact office to make an appointment.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Only one person allowed at drop-off/pick-up (if needed).
- Please drop off at the door (or in parking lot if dancer is older/able).
- Do not enter lobby. Lobby will be closed.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing while waiting.
- Certain classes may be instructed to use specific entrances/exits.
- Studio opens 5 min before 1st class of day & closes 5 minutes after last class.
- Please drop off and pick up on time.
- DO NOT block store entrances with cars.
- We are not responsible for children or activity outside the studio.
- Wear cover-ups to/from studio and while waiting for rides.
- Students will be dismissed individually by their class.
- Due to Executive Order 63: everyone 10 years old, and older, must wear a face covering.
- Children over the age of two are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering to the extent possible (CDC).
- Face coverings will be worn during entering/exiting, when using restroom, and during classes/rehearsals.
- Faculty/staff will wear face coverings at all times and use hand sanitizer when spotting/correcting children.
- Students and staff will be given a non-touch temperature check at arrival.
- Those showing signs of illness or fever will not be admitted to class.
- Students with known exposure to COVID-19, or whom have traveled to a “hot spot,” must not attend for 14 days.
- Students will use hand sanitizer upon entrance/exit and throughout studio.
- Please come dressed for class. Dressing room will be CLOSED.
- Please bring water bottle. Water fountain will be CLOSED.
- Please use restroom before class. Restrooms are reserved for students and staff only.
- STRICT HAIR policy: Secure in bun or ponytail to prevent touching face in class.
- Dance bags: Bring only what you need. Teachers will direct where to place bags.
- Remove street shoes BEFORE entering classrooms.
- Only staff members will be allowed to open/close doors. Keep doors propped.
- Back-to-back classes will transition at staggered times.
- Students in multiple classes that are not back-to-back must exit the studio until their next class.
- Unnecessary seating and props removed from rooms.
- Distancing enforced in class with appropriately spaced floor markings.
- If students arrive before their scheduled class time, they will wait in marked lines in the lobby.
- Please discuss the importance of social distancing with your dancer.
- High touch-point surfaces like knobs & dance barres cleaned between classes.
- Daily cleaning & disinfection procedures intensified.
- Medical grade HEPA air purifier.
- If the studio must close for future shutdown, the class schedule will transfer directly to zoom.
- Dance classes will continue at originally scheduled days/times within the safety of your home.
- At that time, simply login to the Parent Portal and click a link to “Join class.”
- We are thankful Zoom will allow us to connect & keep training consistent!
- Since we serve many different areas and schools, we do not follow school district closing policies.
- Closings will be emailed/texted or posted to social media by 2 PM.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change classes due to low enrollment.
- We do NOT send monthly bills. Statements will be sent ONLY if account is overdue.
- Reminders, newsletters, overdue bills, & recital schedules are EMAILED.
- Like us on facebook and follow us on instagram for updates.
- COVID-19: Make-up options ARE NOT permitted at this time due to the size of existing classes.
- Otherwise, make-up options are usually available when studio is closed for weather.
- ie. If enrolled in Monday Primary combo, you may attend Primary Combo on alternate day.
- If additional section is not available, choose one level above/below current class.
- ie. If enrolled in Ballet 2, may attend Ballet 1 or Ballet 3 as a make-up.
- Refer to Class Schedule on Fall Registration page for options.
- Note: Make-up options should NOT be used on a regular basis.
Contract, Liability Waiver, & Release
I agree that completing online registration constitutes as an electronic signature and forms a binding contract with Seven Hills Dance Studio. I have read and understood all of the studio policy information and agree to be bound by the policies, waiver, and release.
WITHDRAWAL CONTRACT: Students who drop a class after November 1, or who fail to give WRITTEN notice before November 1, must pay tuition for all nine months of the contract (Sept-May) and all costume fees.
LIABILITY WAIVER: As a participant, or as a parent/guardian of a participant of Seven Hills Dance Studio programs, I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury and I agree to assume full risk of any injuries, including damages, death or loss which may be sustained as a result of participation in any activities connected with Seven Hills Dance Studio. I agree to waive and relinquish all claims agains Seven Hills Dance Studio and its faculty members from any and all claims resulting from participation in the program. In case of accidents or sickness, I consent to temporary first aid for myself or my child to be rendered by staff and/or emergency medical care to be provided by ambulance or hospital personnel. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses and voluntarily assume the risks that I and/or my children may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending and participating and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Seven Hills Dance Studio their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IMAGE RELEASE: I understand that photographs, recordings, tapings, or filming of participants by any and all Seven Hills Dance Studio employees, independent contractors, or members of the press become the property of Seven Hills Dance Studio and may be used in current or future print/tv/video/web form and/or sale.