Our annual recital is held each May at E.C. Glass High School. We aim to create a polished, professional performance and to instill the value of show and rehearsal etiquette. This requires regular attendance in class, dedicated practice, and participation at rehearsals.
2018 SHOWS: Friday, May 18 & Saturday, May 19 at 7:00 PM
Act I Theme: TBA Act II Theme: TBA
- Online ticket sales are currently closed.
- When open, visit tututix.com/SevenHillsDance (mobile friendly) to choose seat(s)!
- Or, call 855-222-2TIX (2849)
- Print tickets at home for FREE or pay for mailed souvenir tickets.
- Purchase early for good seats! Tickets will NOT be sold at the studio.
- ONLINE TICKETS: $12. TutuTix charges $1 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing.
- AT THE DOOR TICKETS: $15. Show nights only. Box office opens 6:00 PM. No debit/credit. General admission seating.
- Costumes are $60 per dance.
- 3 yr old Creative Movement & Pre-Pointe do not have costumes/are not in recital.
- Costume fees are auto charged to payment on file the 3rd Friday in November.
- Costumes are ordered in December once payment is received. Non-refundable.
- No costumes sent home or performance allowed until balances are paid in full.
- Alterations are the responsibility of the parent.
- Each dance will require specific dance shoes/tights.
- There are times when costume may require items different from dress code.
- Class needs & rehearsal schedule will be distributed closer to show.
Show Assignments (see below for which night)
- 4 yr combo: ballet routine in one show. (one costume)
- 5 yr combo: tap routine in one show. (one costume)
- 6 yr combo: ballet routine in one show. (one costume)
- 7 yr combo: tap & jazz routine in both shows. (two costumes)
- 8 yr combo: ballet, tap, and jazz routine in both shows. (three costumes)
- All other classes perform one routine per class in both shows (costume per class)