Our annual recital is a long-time tradition held each May at E.C. Glass High School. We aim to create a polished, professional performance and to instill the value of show and rehearsal etiquette. This requires regular attendance in class, dedicated practice, and participation at rehearsals.
2019 SHOWS: Friday, May 17 & Saturday, May 18 at 7:00 PM
Act 1: Beauty & the Beast Act 2: The “World” of Dance
- Tickets are sold ONLINE – not at the studio – Ticket sales open April 8 at 10 AM through May 8.
- When open, visit tututix.com/SevenHillsDance to choose seat(s)!
- Or, call 855-222-2TIX (2849)
- Print tickets at home for FREE or pay for mailed souvenir tickets.
- Purchase early for good seats!
- ONLINE TICKETS: $12. TutuTix charges $1 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing.
- AT THE DOOR TICKETS: $15. Show nights only. Box office opens 6:00 PM. No debit/credit. General admission seating.
- Proceeds go toward venue, sound, & equipment rental, stage/technical staff, & production expenses.
- Commemorative show t-shirts, DVDs, flower bouquets, program ads, & picture options will be available.
- Costumes are $60 per dance.
- Creative Movement & Pre-Pointe do not have costumes/are not in recital.
- Costume fees are auto charged to payment on file the 3rd Friday in November.
- Costumes are ordered in December once payment is received. Non-refundable.
- Costumes are not sent home until paid in full. Performance not allowed if not paid.
- Alterations are the responsibility of the parent.
- Each dance will require specific dance shoes/tights.
- There are times when costume may require items different from dress code.
- Show needs & rehearsal schedule will be distributed closer to show.
# of Costumes & Show Assignments (see below)
- Primary combo: ballet routine in one show. (one costume)
- Kinder combo: tap routine in one show. (one costume)
- Elementary Combo A: ballet routine in one show. (one costume)
- Hippity Hop: one routine in both shows. (one costume)
- Elementary Combo B: tap & jazz routine in both shows. (two costumes)
- Elementary Combo C: ballet, tap, and jazz routine in both shows. (three costumes)
- All other classes perform one routine per class in both shows (costume per class)
- Exception: Creative Movement and Pre-Pointe do not perform.
FRIDAY SHOW ASSIGNMENTS
- Monday: Primary Combo from 5:00 – 5:45 with Faith Mari’
- Monday: Kinder Combo from 5:45 – 6:45 with Faith Mari’
- Monday: Elementary Combo A from 4:30 – 5:30 with Hillary
SATURDAY SHOW ASSIGNMENTS
- Thursday: Primary Combo from 5:00 – 5:45 with Stacy
- Wednesday: Kinder Combo from 4:45 – 5:45 with Mary
- Thursday: Elementary Combo A from 5:45 – 6:45 with Stacy