- Must be required age to register: Sept 1 for year, July 15 for summer.
- New students will be observed to determine class/level placement.
- Teachers decide when ALL students progress to the next level of dance.
- Accounts must be paid in full to register for new year and perform in recital.
- Students who wish to withdraw MUST give written notice by November 1.
- If drop after November 1 or fail to notify, MUST pay tuition/costumes through May.
- Regular attendance is essential to maintain/advance level(s).
- Frequent absences during choreography may result in missing part of dance.
- If your child is going to be absent, please notify the office.
- If injured, students should still attend class to observe and learn the lesson.
- If you need to talk to teacher, please contact office to make an appointment.
Pick-up & Drop-off
- Please make sure students are picked up on time after class.
- The studio opens 5 minutes before 1st class of day & closes 5 minutes after last.
- Students should remain in the lobby or common area while waiting for rides.
- Please DO NOT block the entrances of other stores while waiting for your child.
- We are not responsible for children or activity outside the studio.
- Wear cover-ups when traveling to/from studio and while waiting for rides.
- We do not follow Lynchburg City Schools or close for teacher workdays.
- Please refrain from calling studio on inclement weather days due to high volume.
- Closings will be posted on website and social media by 2 PM.
- We do NOT send monthly bills. Statements will be sent ONLY if account is overdue.
- ALL reminders, newsletters, overdue bills, & recital schedules will be EMAILED.
- Like us on facebook and follow us on instagram for updates.
- If closed, you may make-up class(es) by attending another section.
- ie. If enrolled in Monday Primary combo class, may attend Primary Combo on alternate day.
- If additional section is not available, choose one level above/below current class.
- ie. If enrolled in Ballet 2, may attend Ballet 1 or Ballet 3 as a make-up.
- Please refer to the Class Schedule on our Forms page for options.
- Note: Make-up options should NOT be used on a regular basis.